Kevin Love is re-signing with the Cleveland Cavaliers, he announced Wednesday. Love has agreed to a five-year, $110 million contract with the team, a source told ESPN's Brian Windhorst.
- Source: Green, Warriors reach impasse in talks
- Sources: Chandler, Suns agree to 4-year deal
- Ex-Pats LB Spikes pleads guilty in hit-and-run
- Sources: Butler, Bulls reach 5-year, $90M deal
- Source: Mayweather's May haul at least $220M
- Leafs trade Kessel as Penguins add another star
- Haberstroh: Is Wade the next Kobe?