Pitching on three days' rest, Clayton Kershaw gave up one run in seven innings, and a three-run third inning held up as the Dodgers pulled even with the Mets in the NLDS.
- Odom unresponsive at Nev. brothel, hospitalized
- USC AD: Sarkisian failed to meet expectations
- Spurrier resigns: It's time to get out of the way
- Rousey's mom rips coach: He's a 'bad person'
- Source: Cowboys turn to Cassel as starting QB
- Green, Curry rip teams criticizing Warriors' title
- Clay: Week 6 fantasy tips for all 32 teams