Under fire most of the Women's World Cup for an underwhelming attack, U.S. coach Jill Ellis switched to a 4-2-3-1 lineup against Germany. The move paid off, with Carli Lloyd playing a starring role in a 2-0 semifinal win.
- Pelicans not pausing to make Davis NBA's richest
- Source: Lakers' meeting with Aldridge goes well
- Angels GM Dipoto appears to be out amid feud
- Sources: Leonard agrees to max deal with Spurs
- Sources: Mavericks meet with Jordan, Matthews
- White Sox ace Sale ties mark with 10 more K's
- 360 FA profile: LeBron worth more than he gets