Blake Griffin doesn't believe home court in the playoffs would be much of an advantage if Tuesday night's 110-106 loss to the Golden State Warriors is any indication.
- Durant: Want to stick with OKC for whole career
- Winston: 'I'm the best player in the draft'
- Clips' Rivers, Warriors' Kerr spar again in rivalry
- Tiger plays Augusta, undecided for Masters
- Sources: Mariota doesn't plan to attend draft
- Romo: I would have taken pay cut for Murray
- Bettors putting heavy cash on Cubs in Vegas