Nine current or former FIFA officials face extradition to the U.S. after a 24-year probe into soccer corruption. Also, Swiss prosecutors have opened a criminal investigation of the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids.
- Pre-Finals break to set record if Warriors clinch
- Sources: Texans on tap for HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
- Mets plan to go with 6-man rotation into August
- Indians shave heads, support Aviles, daughter
- Federer, Wawrinka sweat out French struggles
- Emotional Uribe says trade to Braves complete
- Sando: What to pay QBs Wilson, Newton