While Serena Williams' US Open journey got off to an odd start when Vitalia Diatchenko retired with an injury, Williams was just happy to get it going.
- Griffin denies 'liking' post that ripped Redskins
- Haden: Sarkisian decision in best interest of USC
- RB Richardson released by Raiders, sources say
- Golson wins Seminoles QB battle over Maguire
- 27 minutes later: Serena cruises into 2nd round
- Report: Clippers' Jordan parts ways with agents
- 2015 Insider fantasy football draft cheat sheet