Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon and Michigan State's Trae Waynes, best friends and high school teammates from Kenosha, Wisconsin, are poised to be drafted in the first round.
- Love has dislocated shoulder; Olynyk: No intent
- Police identify UFC champ Jones as lead suspect
- Redskins pick up $16.2M option for RG III in '16
- WR Brown joins Steelers' offseason workouts
- Plane crash survivor Hatch alters Michigan role
- 'Nuisance' selfie sticks not allowed at Wimbledon
- Gruden: My favorite players in 2015 NFL draft