Ronda Rousey (12-0) required 34 seconds to secure her sixth UFC title defense on Saturday, as she knocked out Bethe Correia with a right hand within 34 seconds of the first round.
- Lucchino leaving role as Red Sox president, CEO
- Reports: Seahawks' Wagner signs 4-year extension
- Winston: 'Matured' since Florida State troubles
- NBA stars, legends shine in Africa exhibition
- Stanton rehab 'definitely slower' than expected
- Jets GM noncommittal on Richardson's future
- HOF: Seau's daughter will speak in interview