Tom Brady has won his appeal against the NFL, with U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman criticizing commissioner Roger Goodell for dispensing "his own brand of industrial justice."
- American Pharoah will keep racing, owner says
- Brady ruling shifts Patriots' Super Bowl odds
- Source: Brady ruling has Hardy mulling court
- Buckeyes QB Jones out of hospital, 'doing fine'
- Five Rutgers players charged in alleged assault
- Day credits bond with Tiger for run of success
- Harris: Best Week 1 college football ATS bets