Todd Gurley's potential made him a Heisman candidate and Mel Kiper's No. 1 running back. But the former Georgia star learned long ago that potential alone guarantees you nothing.
- Sources: Jets fined $100K for Revis tampering
- Orioles postpone second game amid city unrest
- Shane Ray in NFL drug program, sources say
- Source: Jets' Wilkerson drawing trade interest
- UFC's Jones makes bond, faces felony charge
- Bumgarner bristles at Scherzer's DH comments
- Kiper/Gruden: Debating Mariota vs. Winston