Pardoned by President Obama, released from a halfway house late last year, Demaryius Thomas' mom, Katina Smith, finds life on the outside overwhelming, and a trip to the Super Bowl unfathomable.
- Manning 'near tears' during Broncos' meeting
- Sanders: Johnson retiring 'would be devastating'
- Favre, Stabler highlight eight-member Hall class
- Sources: Lynch telling people he intends to retire
- Newton wins MVP; Rivera nabs coach of the year
- In Vegas, late money runs on underdog Broncos
- Experts: Best bets for Super Bowl 50