Ronda Rousey (12-0) needed 34 seconds to secure her sixth UFC title defense Saturday. She knocked out Bethe Correia with a right hand within 34 seconds in the first round.
- Lucchino leaving role as Red Sox president, CEO
- Seahawks sign LB Wagner to 4-year extension
- Winston: 'Matured' since Florida State troubles
- NBA stars, legends shine in Africa exhibition
- Stanton rehab 'definitely slower' than expected
- Jets GM noncommittal on Richardson's future
- Szymborski: Ranking deadline performances