Stan Wawrinka bounced countryman Roger Federer in straight sets in the men's quarterfinals at Roland Garros. In the other quarterfinal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was rolling against Kei Nishikori until the match was halted when windblown debris injured a fan.
- Back to work: RB Peterson to rejoin Vikings
- Wawrinka sweeps past Federer into French semis
- NFL eyes games in Germany, Mexico, Brazil
- Welker open to reunion with Pats, a 'great team'
- Seattle hitting coach: Cano's woes from pressing
- Browns sign 9-year-old, make his wish reality
- Ford: Why Towns still tops NBA Mock 6.0