Commissioner Roger Goodell has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for Deflategate, citing in part new information that the star QB directed his cellphone be destroyed.
- Sources: Steelers' Bell has ban cut to 2 games
- Done deal: Royals acquire Zobrist from A's
- Jameis 'back at a good weight' as camp looms
- Mexico sacks Herrera after alleged brawl
- Sources: Phillies want Hamels offers by Wed.
- It's official: Rockies trade Tulowitzki to Jays
- Pelton: Under-the-radar free agents for 2016