Steve Spurrier's most enduring legacy will be that he changed college football, particularly the SEC, with his Fun 'n' Gun offense and the way he pitched the ball around the ballpark.
- Sources: South Carolina's Spurrier retiring
- Mets thrash Dodgers to take 2-1 lead in NLDS
- Cubs on brink of winning NLDS after 6-HR barrage
- Steelers' win voids 18-second game clock error
- Sarkisian said to enter rehab amid broad support
- Teams set one-day playoff record with 21 total HR
- Joyner: Buy low on Manning, Lacy in fantasy