Sepp Blatter, who faces Prince Ali Bin al-Hussein in Friday's FIFA presidential election, addressed FIFA's members hours before the vote in which he is a seeking a fifth term.
- Peterson sounds off on Vikes' contract stance
- Bulls dismiss Thibodeau, strive for new 'culture'
- Sources: SEC schools to share record $435M
- Golden ticket? Warriors still favorites for title
- 'Relaxed' Federer coasts into 4th round at French
- Spelling bee ends in tie for 2nd year in row
- Haberstroh: LeBron's Iversonian playoff run