Tom Brady has beaten the NFL in the Deflategate court case, with U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman nullifying the league's four-game suspension Thursday.
- American Pharoah will keep racing, owner says
- Buckeyes QB Jones out of hospital, 'doing fine'
- NFL won't suspend Redskins' Crowder after probe
- Rockets' Howard detained for gun in carry-on
- Report: Record $750M price tag put on Penguins
- VMI won't let go siblings who left for ill grandpa
- Vegas Experts: Ultimate 2015 CFB betting guide