The blown call at the end of the Seattle-Detroit game shifted the win odds about as much as a single play can, writes analytics expert Brian Burke. It wasn't the "Fail Mary," but it was close.
- NFL: Late 'illegal bat' penalty missed vs. Seahawks
- Bills RB Williams has concussion, iffy vs. Titans
- 'Pay him!' says Seattle's Bennett of Chancellor
- Probable cause: NFL asks why Haden inactive
- $350K prize begs concern over DraftKings, FanDuel
- Auburn dismisses oft-troubled receiver Williams
- Experts: How to bet Astros-Yankees