Game 4: 10 C's-Magic postgame nuggets
1. The Magic-Celtics game on Monday was the 70th playoff game in 2010, but it was the first overtime game of this year's playoffs. Every playoff year that has had at least 50 games has had at least two overtime games.
3. Dwight Howard scored 32 points with 16 rebounds in Orlando's win on Monday. He's the first player with a 30/15 (points/rebounds) postseason game against the Celtics since Patrick Ewing -- now a Magic assistant coach -- had 33 points and 19 rebounds against them on May 2, 1990.
4. Stan Van Gundy picked up the 44th win of his postseason career, which matches the total number of playoff wins his brother, Jeff, an ESPN analyst calling this series, had in his career as a head coach.
6. Stan Van Gundy becomes just the second visiting head coach in NBA history to win two potential elimination games in Boston. Fred Schaus (with the Lakers in 1963 and 1966) was the other.
8. Like the Celtics, the Boston Bruins lost Game 4 in overtime to the Philadelphia Flyers during the NHL playoffs. What's more, the Magic dressed in the same locker room at the TD Garden that the Flyers did when starting the process of rallying from a 3-0 deficit.
10. Overtime in the playoffs hasn't been particularly friendly for the Celtics, who have lost eight of their last 10 postseason games that spilled into an extra session.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury, the Bears' win over the Cowboys, Alshon Jeffery's development, Chicago's QB situation and more.
Play Podcast Patriots CB Kyle Arrington talks about recovering the onside kick in the victory over the Browns, his team's comeback wins, New England's reaction to Rob Gronkowski's injury and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Trent Dilfer dishes on the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury, Tony Romo's style of play, Chip Kelly's coaching, Robert Griffin III's struggles and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck talks about the quality of officiating, Wes Welker's health, Rob Gronkowski's injury, the state of the Redskins and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses how Rob Gronkowski's injury could affect the Patriots' playoff success, the Eagles' offense, Peyton Manning's throwing style and more.