Probability & statistics: Game 6
* The Magic could become the first team in NBA history facing a 3-0 deficit to force a Game 7 at home.
* The Celtics led this series 3-0. There had been 93 previous occurrences of a team leading 3-0 in a best-of-seven series and that team has won all 93 series. If the Magic win Game 6, the series will be tied 3-3. Only three teams in NBA history have been down 3-0 and gone on to force a Game 7. Those teams are the 1951 Knicks (vs. Royals), 1994 Nuggets (vs. Jazz) and 2003 Blazers (vs. Mavericks).
* Over the last four postseasons, the Magic are 4-0 in elimination games against the Celtics. Orlando is 0-3 in elimination games against other NBA teams in that span.
* The Celtics led the Magic 3-2 in last year's Eastern Conference semifinals. Orlando won Game 6 in Orlando by eight points, then prevailed in Game 7 in Boston by 19 points.
* In NBA history, the home team wins Game 7 of a best-of-seven series 80 percent of the time.
* Check out THIS post for Accuscores comparison of winning percentages by games. After taking a 3-0 series lead, the Celtics were 95.5 percent certain of winning the series based on their computations. If Orlando steals Game 6, Boston's odds fall to 33.5 percent.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL reporter Field Yates covers expectations for Rob Gronkowski, the Patriots' outlook, LeSean McCoy's injury and Alex Smith's contract negotiations with the Chiefs.
Play Podcast Buster Olney and Justin Havens discuss how teams that made major deals have fared since the deadline. Plus, Cubs GM Jed Hoyer on the strange circumstances caused by weather.