Someone needs to do this for the Big Ten.
- Minnesota coach Jerry Kill has returned home from a Michigan epilepsy clinic, but there's still no timetable for his return. He's not expected to travel to the game in Evanston, Ill.
- Iowa's Anthony Hitchens was recruited as a safety and even thought about playing offense early on. But, after gaining 40 pounds over his career, he's found a home an weakside linebacker and is one of the most improved players since last season.
- Braxton Miller acknowledged this week that he hasn't been 100 percent healthy and, against Northwestern, "wasn't fully myself through that whole game." He and head coach Urban Meyer are working on getting him back to full speed.
- Mike Poorman takes a closer look at Bill O'Brien's career and record after 18 games with Penn State.
- Does Illinois, which ranks 97th in run defense, really stand a chance at slowing down Wisconsin? Safety Earnest Thomas knows everybody's counting the Illini out but, "We don't care."
- The "freshman" tag still applies to Wisconsin cornerbacks Sojourn Shelton and Jakarrie Washington. But the two have seen a lot of time on the field, and Shelton said he doesn't feel like a freshman anymore.
- Historically, Indiana hasn't stood much of a chance against Michigan. The Wolverines have won 17 straight over the Hoosiers, including 32 of the last 33.
- Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald has obviously played a huge role in his team's success, but athletic director Jim Phillips has also helped the school find success in football and other sports.
- True freshman quarterback Danny Etling and the Boilermakers know moving the ball won't come easy Saturday against one of the nation's top defenses.
- Mike Griffith takes a closer look at the position-by-position matchups in the Purdue-Michigan State game and, unsurprisingly, the Spartans have the edge at nearly every spot.
The Early Offer: March 5
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35