Injuries: Neftali Feliz throws off flat ground
|The Rangers are arriving in Surprise, Ariz., for spring training and Ben and Skin discuss what to expect from the team this season. |
* Colby Lewis (flexor tendon surgery last July) is throwing at 120 feet. Read more about that here.
* Roman Mendez (stress fracture repair in right elbow in November) is throwing out to 120 feet.
* Joakim Soria (Tommy John in April) threw 15 pitches in bullpen session on Monday and is scheduled to throw Wednesday.
* Justin Miller (Tommy John in April) is scheduled to throw his first rehab bullpen today.
* Matt West (Tommy John in August) is throwing to 60 feet.
* Kyle McClellan (shoulder surgery in July) and Randy Wells (elbow scope in July) are on normal schedules.
103.3 FM ESPN PODCASTS
Play Podcast Rangers GM Jon Daniels joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to tackle the tough questions after his team failed to advance to the playoffs.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway and Company to discuss having Nelson Cruz back in the lineup and how the Rangers are feeling heading into their wild-card play-in game against the Rays.
Play Podcast ESPN Insider and senior MLB analyst Jim Bowden joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to discuss the wild-card race and the Rangers' chances of making the playoffs.
Play Podcast Chuck Cooperstein joins Ian Fitzsimmons and Tim MacMahon to discuss why he feels Rangers pitcher Yu Darvish isn't an ace.
Play Podcast Elvis Andrus joins Galloway and Company to discuss the Rangers' stretch run and the morale level in their clubhouse.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway and Company to discuss the latest Rangers news, including the team's struggles, Ron Washington's job security and a rumored trade with the Braves.
Play Podcast Ron Washington joins Ian Fitzsimmons and Tim MacMahon to discuss the Rangers' dismal September, who's to blame for their September struggles and his status as the team's manager.
Play Podcast Fitzsimmons and Durrett discuss how some people are calling for the Rangers to fire manager Ron Washington.