Lunchtime links: UNC edition
February, 4, 2013
By Robbi Pickeral | ESPN.com
Some North Carolina hoops-related links from around the Web:
- Confidence is growing for Marcus Paige, writes Megan Walsh of GoHeels.com. Also, Adam Lucas writes about UNC’s defensive balance during Saturday’s win against Virginia Tech.
- Reggie Bullock’s defense on Hokies guard Erick Green was critical Saturday, writes Greg Barnes of Inside Carolina. But, Barnes adds, the Tar Heels had another sluggish start.
- UNC turned to Paige in its overtime victory over the Hokies, writes Harold Gutmann of The Herald-Sun.
- Paige led UNC to the win, writes Andrew Carter of The News & Observer.
- A new UNC policy forces some athletes to pay for their own tutors, writes Melvin Backman of The Daily Tar Heel.
- At Duke Basketball Report, Barry Jacobs writes about home dominance in the ACC.
- Duke denied UNC women’s basketball coach Sylvia Hatchell her 900th career win over the weekend, writes Jimmy Dupree of The Herald-Sun. Her next opportunity: Thursday at Boston College.