Lunchtime Links: UNC edition
March, 7, 2013
By Robbi Pickeral | ESPN.com
Some North Carolina hoops-related links from around the Web:
- The Tar Heels glided by the Terps to secure a first-day ACC tournament bye, writes Harold Gutmann of the Herald Sun. “They really have come a long way,” coach Roy Williams said of his team.
- The smaller lineup played big again, writes Greg Barnes of Inside Carolina. When Reggie Bullock and P.J. Hairston are both on, the Tar Heels are tough to handle, Barnes adds.
- UNC got its sixth straight victory, writes Andrew Carter of The News & Observer. Also, there’s a lot of uncertainty surrounding All-ACC voting, Luke DeCock adds.
- The Tar Heels continued to have success, writes Brooke Pryor of The Daily Tar Heel.
- Adam Lucas of goheels.com writes about what’s next for the Tar Heels.
- Which teams have won on the home courts of North Carolina, Duke and NC State in the same season? Barry Jacobs at Duke Basketball Report breaks it down. (Hint: It has only happened six times.)