Breakfast links: post UNC-Duke edition
March, 10, 2013
By Robbi Pickeral | ESPN.com
Duke looked like one of the best teams in the nation again -- maybe the best -- in beating North Carolina in Saturday's regular-season finale. Some more UNC-Duke related links from around the web:
- The Tar Heels allowed Duke's Plumlee to run wild, writes Laura Keeley of The News & Observer. It was an inglorious end for UNC's Dexter Strickland, adds R. Cory Smith. Duke dominated, adds Andrew Carter.
- The Tar Heels were throttled early, writes Greg Barnes of Inside Carolina.
- There's not much good for the Tar Heels to take out of the drubbing, writes Harold Gutmann of The Herald-Sun.
- UNC tried to sell itself, but Duke stole the show, writes Stephen Schramm of The Fayetteville Observer. The game was a reality check for the Tar Heels, adds Bret Strelow.
- Curry and Plumlee dominated at the Smith Center, writes David Adler of The Daily Tar Heel.
- Duke got off to a hot start and never looked back, writes Bobby Colton of The Duke Chronicle.