Irish lunch links
September, 12, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Think Johnny Football's thanking Oklahoma State, the SEC, etc., this week?
- Brady Quinn is back with the Jets, who cut him two days earlier, Rich Cimini writes on ESPNNewYork.com.
- Jaylon Smith's early positives outweigh the negatives for Notre Dame, JJ Stankevitz writes on CSNChicago.com.
- The Irish have come to grips with missed opportunity, Tim Prister writes on IrishIllustrated.com.
- Notre Dame is always playing for something, Tony Krausz writes in the (Fort Wayne) Journal-Gazette.
- Brian Kelly expects a physical matchup against Purdue, Rachel Terlep writes in the Elkhart Truth.
UConn Names Bob Diaco Head Coach