Making the rounds on a Friday:
- Andrew Gribble of AL.com breaks down Alabama's roster after the Crimson Tide's recent attrition.
- South Carolina defensive coordinator Lorenzo Ward gets a three-year contract and a raise, which takes him to $650,000 annually.
- It's going to be more expensive in 2013 to purchase South Carolina season football tickets.
- LSU is on the trail of defensive linemen for the 2014 class.
- Tim Brewster leaves Mississippi State for Florida State.
- Kentucky fans snap up 23,000 tickets for the spring game.
- Kentucky adds junior college defensive lineman Melvin Lewis to its 2013 signing class.
- Chip Towers of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution sizes up the key priorities for Georgia this spring.
- Auburn's 2013 homecoming game is set for Oct. 12 against Western Carolina.
- Ellis Johnson zeroes in on fixing Auburn's tackling problems.
- Former Texas A&M receiver Ryan Swope turned heads with his blazing 40 time at the NFL combine.
- Riley Ferguson looks forward to joining Tennessee's quarterback battle this summer.
Final UCF 10 20 Missouri 38 Final Massachusetts 31 Vanderbilt 34 Final Arkansas 49 Texas Tech 28 Final 6 Georgia 35 24 South Carolina 38 Final Louisiana-Lafayette 15 14 Ole Miss 56 Final Mississippi State 35 South Alabama 3 Final Southern Miss 12 3 Alabama 52 Final Louisiana-Monroe 0 10 LSU 31 Final/3OT Kentucky 30 Florida 36 Final Tennessee 10 4 Oklahoma 34 Final Rice 10 7 Texas A&M 38