SEC lunchtime links
October, 7, 2013
By David Ching | ESPN.com
Here are some of today's headlines from around the SEC.
- Texas A&M's defense has been a mess all season, and the Aggies continue to search for stability there.
- Georgia coach Mark Richt called the Bulldogs' injury news -- tailback Keith Marshall and receiver Justin Scott-Wesley are out for the season and receiver Michael Bennett is out indefinitely, all with knee injuries -- following Saturday's Tennessee game “heartbreaking.”
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier said the timetable on Jadeveon Clowney's return to the lineup remains unclear.
- Kentucky's Nate Northington and Greg Page: The friendship that changed the face of SEC football.
- Tweaks to Missouri's offense have the Tigers performing back at the level that preceded their dismal 2012.
- LSU's offense is trending toward history.
- Ole Miss theater student: “Laramie Project” incident not just about the athletes.
- Florida cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy's patience paid off with a pick-six in Saturday's win against Arkansas.
- Talking Blake Sims, redshirts, Alabama's offensive line and more.
- Arkansas cornerback Will Hines said he is out for the season with a broken arm.
- Cassanova McKinzy returned for Auburn's Sunday practice, while Kiehl Frazier shifted back to offense.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec