SEC lunchtime links
June, 5, 2014
By Alex Scarborough | ESPN.com
Sometimes the simplest solution is the best solution, right? Well, with the debate over an early signing period in full swing, Nebraska coach Bo Pelini has an altogether different idea on the subject: eliminate national signing day completely and let players sign the same day they receive a scholarship offer.
- Drink up? Not so fast my friend. Auburn isn't in favor of beer sales at athletic events at this time.
- Alabama has gotten the edge over Auburn in a few national preseason polls, but Al.com's way-too-early preseason top 25 has the Tigers ahead of the Tide.
- At least one former Georgia player says the roster upheaval is "a good thing."
- Georgia lost an incredible six players to season-ending ACL surgeries a year ago. So how is the coaching staff trying to fix it?
- With the addition of former LSU quarterback Stephen Rivers to the roster, how do you rank Vanderbilt's prospects under center?
- South Carolina sophomore wide receiver Jody Fuller is leaving the program. The former four-star prospect played in one game as a redshirt freshman last season.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/sec