Top 10 Red Sox stories of 2010
From injuries to unlikely heroes to huge signings, Sox saw it all in 2010
Updated: December 28, 2010, 5:29 PM ETBy Gordon Edes | ESPNBoston.com
- Danger Ahead
- You'd never know the Patriots are 5-2 by reading this week's mailbag.
- Will Blue Line Hold Up?
- The Bruins' depth on defense already will be put to the test.
- Closing The Gaps
- The Pats' run defense won't magically improve as the opponents get tougher, says Tedy Bruschi.
- Opener Not Ruled Out
- Brad Stevens said it's a "possibility" Rajon Rondo could be ready for the opener.
- BC Can't Look Back
- After nearly upsetting No. 24 Clemson, the Eagles must put the 'What ifs' aside and move on.