David Ortiz wanted 'something different'
Slugger says he's 'fine' with Sox picking up option but doesn't understand doubters
Updated: November 16, 2010, 11:41 PM ETBy Jackie MacMullan | ESPNBoston.com
- Bradley Going For Gold?
- Could a player demoted to the minors win MLB's coveted Gold Glove award?
- Brady Expects Extended Time
- Tom Brady hopes to play at least half of Friday's dress rehearsal vs. Carolina.
- Papi Powers On But Sox Fall
- David Ortiz hit his 30th homer, but the Angels unloaded on Clay Buchholz.
- Schill Details Cancer Fight
- Curt Schilling believes his mouth cancer was caused by chewing tobacco.
- Buckle Up, BC
- BC football is full of fresh promise, but expect some road bumps this season.