J.D. Drew considers life after baseball
Says he may retire after 2011 season; but if not, Boston's his team
Updated: February 25, 2010, 11:31 AM ETBy Joe McDonald | ESPNBoston.com
- Wild Walk-off
- The Red Sox rallied from a 5-0 deficit, then scored in the ninth to win it.
- That Look In Their Eyes
- The Bruins took it to the Red Wings in Game 2, knotting up their series.
- Spirited Return
- Boston's runners and citizens are ready to take back their marathon.
- Staying Strong
- On the eve of the marathon, the Sox recalled survivors, victims and heroes.
- Setting The Tone
- As usual, Tom Brady will be front and center when voluntary workouts begin.