Ortiz: Sox had Yankees-like offseason
And though happy in Boston, slugger admits he's curious about playing in New York
Updated: March 3, 2011, 3:23 PM ETBy Joe McDonald | ESPNBoston.com
- No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Mailbaggers don't want to hear "it's still early." They want a Tom Brady offense.
- (Almost) Better Than Bobby
- The Red Sox kick off their final homestand of the season against the Rays tonight.
- Brady Rights A Wrong
- Mark Wahlberg left Robert Kraft hanging, but Tom Brady had his owner's back on Facebook.
- Didn't See These Coming
- With a nod to the first-to-worst Sox, here are 10 things we didn't see coming.
- Hightower On Rise
- With all eyes on the offense, Dont'a Hightower is playing like a beast this season.