Rajon Rondo (hamstring) day-to-day
Boston Celtics guard Rajon Rondo underwent treatment for what the team termed a strained left hamstring Saturday afternoon and planned to travel with Boston north of the border, where the Celtics open a two-game road trip in Toronto on Sunday before playing the Hawks in Atlanta on Monday.
Rondo is listed as day-to-day and will be a game-time decision for Sunday afternoon's game with the Raptors.
Rondo tweaked the hamstring in the fourth quarter of Friday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder, hobbling after Royal Ivey absorbed a late-game charge. Rondo initially returned to the floor, but was quickly pulled for the final 4:44 by coach Doc Rivers.
Chris Forsberg is the Celtics reporter for ESPNBoston.com. Follow him on Twitter.
- Not Tipping Their Hand
- The legal tampering period hasn't shed light on where the Pats stand with Aqib Talib.
- Strength In Numbers
- Authorities have announced major security measures for this year's Boston Marathon.
- Momma's Boy
- Top Red Sox prospect Garin Cecchini isn't above calling his mother for hitting advice.
- Reasonable Doubt?
- How a conspiracy of silence and a vanished gun have complicated the case.
- Dropping Into Place
- Rajon Rondo surpassed Bill Russell in career assists as the C's outran the Pistons.
- adidas Men's Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo Swingman Revolution 30 Kelly Green Basketball Jersey
MORE NBA HEADLINES