Don't count Jets out against Patriots
Patriots will play Sunday's game against Jets to the fullest thanks to years of hatred
Updated: September 18, 2010, 7:28 PM ETBy Jackie MacMullan | ESPNBoston.com
- Interactive Trading Block
- We invite you to make a "trade him" or "keep him" call on 13 Red Sox players.
- Big Papi: Teflon Slugger
- David Ortiz could be the first slugger in the steroid era to be on a path to the Hall of Fame.
- So Far, So Good For Pats?
- Who's turning heads at Pats camp? Mike Reiss' mailbag tackles this question and more.
- Rubby Tuesday
- One thing the Sox have going for them tonight is that starter Rubby De La Rosa is 3-0 at Fenway.
- Who Fits Where?
- D.J. Williams and James Develin made our latest Pats roster projection.