Tom Brady back at practice
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who was held out of Tuesday's practice, was on the field Thursday at Gillette Stadium as the team worked out in preparation for Monday night's game against the Jets.
Brady has been listed on the injury report with shoulder and foot injuries. In recent weeks, the Patriots have rested him on Wednesdays while limiting his participation the rest of the week.
Without Pryor and Wright, the Patriots would be without their top two interior rushers for Monday's game. Wright leads the team with 5½ sacks.
NFL WEEK 13 PREVIEW
HOT READ: Santonio Holmes
MNF: Jets at Patriots, 8:30 ET
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Not Tipping Their Hand
- The legal tampering period hasn't shed light on where the Pats stand with Aqib Talib.
- Strength In Numbers
- Authorities have announced major security measures for this year's Boston Marathon.
- Momma's Boy
- Top Red Sox prospect Garin Cecchini isn't above calling his mother for hitting advice.
- Reasonable Doubt?
- How a conspiracy of silence and a vanished gun have complicated the case.
- Dropping Into Place
- Rajon Rondo surpassed Bill Russell in career assists as the C's outran the Pistons.
- Fathead Tom Brady Wall Graphic
MORE NFL HEADLINES