Vince Wilfork fined $10K for QB hit
Wilfork sacked Henne on the play, but was ruled to have made helmet-to-helmet contact, for which the Patriots were penalized 15 yards. Wilfork's fine was for driving Henne into the ground.
Meanwhile, Dolphins defensive lineman Paul Soliai was also fined $10,000 for roughing the passer. His third-quarter hit on Patriots backup quarterback Brian Hoyer -- on the play in which Hoyer connected with receiver Brandon Tate for a 42-yard touchdown -- drew the fine.
Mike Reiss covers the Patriots for ESPN Boston. You can follow him on Twitter.
- Not Tipping Their Hand
- The legal tampering period hasn't shed light on where the Pats stand with Aqib Talib.
- Dropping Into Place
- Rajon Rondo surpassed Bill Russell in career assists as the C's outran the Pistons.
- Buch Stops Bucs
- Clay Buchholz had full command of his repertoire as the Sox beat the Pirates.
- Sweeping Sunshine State
- The B's outlasted Tampa on Sat. and finished a season sweep of Florida Sunday.
- Regroup Project
- As March Madness heats up, where does UMass and other local teams stand?
- Antigua Men's New England Patriots Exceed Polo
MORE NFL HEADLINES