North Carolina whistleblower Mary Willingham and former football player Deunta Williams discuss the fake classes that student-athletes were allegedly encouraged to take in order to maintain eligibility to play.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Jovan Belcher: Signs Of Brain Disease?
Ravens' Misdirection In Ray Rice Incident
Crisis Of Leadership
Anheuser-Busch Expressing Concern With The NFL
Greg Hardy's Domestic Violence Charge
Security Staffers: Rice Spat At Palmer
Switch Hitting: The NFL's New Tackling Dilemma?
Dan Snyder On Washington Redskins Name
Franchise Name Change: At What Cost?
Costas, Cooley On Washington's NFL Name
Bob Ley's Commentary On Washington's NFL Name Issue
Keeping Up With Mr. Jones
Victims Of Inaction
Derrick Washington's Police Interview
Catherine Lhamon Discusses Title IX
- Sparano Named Raiders Interim Head Coach
- (00:40) Today, 11:47 PM ET
- Raiders Name Sparano Interim Head Coach
- (02:11) Today, 03:12 PM ET
- Raiders' Future
- (01:08) Today, 05:33 PM ET
- Clowney Running, Hopes To Return In A Few Weeks
- (02:38) Today, 06:17 PM ET
- Injuries Piling Up On Falcons
- (03:27) Today, 05:58 PM ET