Former IndyCar racer Sam Schmidt became the first person to drive a semi-autonomous motorcar (S.A.M.) at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this week. Sport Science examined his high-tech car.
Juan Pablo Montoya SportsCenter Conversation
Montoya wins 2015 Indianapolis 500
Montoya on second Indy 500 win
Montoya: 'I screamed so loud in the car today'
Two crew members hurt in pit road crash
Courtney Force breaks dad's record
Sport Science: Tony Kanaan's endurance and fitness
INDY 500 on ABC
SC Featured - Liam Dwyer: Drive
Danger at the Brickyard
Hinchcliffe undergoes surgery after crash
Brown wins Top Fuel in Atlanta
Carpenter's car flips in Indy 500 practice crash
Castroneves OK after scary crash in practice
Recapping O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA SpringNationals
Enders-Stevens takes home Pro Stock Championship
- Maturity crucial for Kaepernick
- (03:18) Today, 11:40 AM ET
- Bright future for Mariota
- (02:36) Today, 10:24 AM ET
- How much of a risk is Jerry Jones taking?
- (04:11) Today, 11:35 AM ET
- Kaepernick apologizes for insensitive flood post
- (03:03) Yesterday, 09:47 PM ET
- Bears' signing process of McDonald flawed?
- (02:07) Yesterday, 10:42 AM ET
- Who will start at QB for Ohio State?
- (01:44) Yesterday, 12:04 PM ET
- Kanell's top four teams
- (01:16) Yesterday, 12:15 PM ET
- QB transfers Golson, Adams need to win starting jobs
- (01:01) Yesterday, 12:41 PM ET
- North Carolina notified of allegations
- (03:04) May 22, 2015, 03:40 PM ET
- Golson to transfer to Florida State
- (02:05) May 19, 2015, 01:50 PM ET