John Clayton reacts to the news that a judge has granted preliminary approval to the league's $765 million settlement offer for concussion-related claims.
Preliminary Approval In Concussion Lawsuit
Marshall: 'Have To Let The Process Play Out'
Inside Edge: Buccaneers-Falcons
Will Palmer Seek Voodoo Help For Injury?
Arians Reacts To Dwyer's Arrest
Vikings Release Jerome Simpson
Dwyer Placed On Non-Football Injury List
Who Will Start At QB For Cardinals?
NFL Cold Hard Facts
New Form Of Due Process In NFL
Shanahan: Manziel 'Always An Option'
Loss To Chargers Made Thomas Hungry Again
Is A Seahawks Rematch Just Business As Usual?
Jonathan Dwyer And Goodell's Lack Of Leadership
Winston Drops On Kiper's Big Board
Dwyer Charged With Two Counts Of Aggravated Assault
Expectations For Peyton Manning
- Marshall: 'Have To Let The Process Play Out'
- (02:29) Today, 06:58 PM ET
- Inside Edge: Buccaneers-Falcons
- (00:38) Today, 02:55 PM ET
- Will Palmer Seek Voodoo Help For Injury?
- (00:48) Today, 05:59 PM ET
- Arians Reacts To Dwyer's Arrest
- (00:42) Today, 08:53 PM ET
- Vikings Release Jerome Simpson
- (04:11) Today, 08:18 PM ET
- Sources: Texas Tech DC Matt Wallerstedt Resigns
- (03:26) Today, 07:39 PM ET
- 'CFL' Extra: Picks Of The Week
- (01:55) Today, 04:27 PM ET
- UCLA's Mora Playing Coy With QB Situation
- (02:45) Today, 05:39 PM ET
- Drive To The National Championship
- (01:03) Today, 12:22 PM ET
- Miami, Nebraska Searching For Glory Days
- (00:38) Today, 01:19 PM ET