NFL cheerleaders, who say they're not fairly compensated for their work, are suing their teams and, at least one lawsuit brings into question the league's responsibility in the oversight of cheerleaders.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Girls Youth Football: Is it Safe?
AAU reviews youth-safety policies
Johnny Football 2.0
Joe Namath: Hyperbaric hopes
Rice's road back
Timetable of Mickelson money's ties to illegal gambling operation
Entries in long-hidden notebook show Pete Rose bet on baseball as player
Abdusalamov still fighting
Barr breaks down Abdusalamov report
Senator McCain on state of boxing
College Athletes & Crime
Championship celebration or riot?
OTL: Doubting Thomas
Risk or Reward? The Redshirting Gamble
Holleran's tragic story
- Brady to attend Deflategate hearing
- (04:14) Yesterday, 07:52 PM ET
- Sanders' chances of catching on with another team slim
- (02:20) Today, 10:01 AM ET
- Bills O-line coach Kromer suspended without pay
- (00:34) Yesterday, 10:05 AM ET
- Star Lotulelei carted off with injured foot
- (00:39) Yesterday, 01:13 PM ET
- DeSean Jackson: 'No one can stop me'
- (00:53) Yesterday, 03:35 PM ET
- Issues remain for Tunsil after charges dropped
- (02:14) Yesterday, 02:34 PM ET
- Fitzgerald: Need to finish games
- (02:04) Yesterday, 11:04 AM ET
- Finebaum: FSU has no business in top 10
- (00:31) Aug 1, 2015, 12:50 PM ET
- USC to best Oregon in Pac-12?
- (00:23) Aug 1, 2015, 12:24 PM ET
- Schembechler's influence still on Harbaugh
- (02:19) Jul 31, 2015, 10:03 AM ET