CrossFit has become a multimillion-dollar industry, but some fitness experts say this boom has not been without consequences, which have included serious injuries.
Crossing the Line?
OUTSIDE THE LINES
OTL preview: Cub-struction project
Risk or Reward? The Redshirting Gamble
Holleran's tragic story
Danger on the mound
Mayweather's troubled past
History of violence
Goodell made final call on Hardy suspension
Wagering on Winston?
Robert Kraft's testimony compelling
SC Featured: At the Top of the World
NCAA VP: Officials did see all replay angles
Cuba on deck?
OTL Talkback: Indiana Religious Freedom Law, Part 1 of 2
OTL Talkback: Indiana Religious Freedom Law, Part 2 of 2
OTL Extra: Indiana Religious Freedom Law
- Patriots working hard to get better
- (00:44) Yesterday, 04:43 PM ET
- Belichick looking toward next season
- (02:24) Yesterday, 03:21 PM ET
- Winston on his NFL transition
- (01:38) Yesterday, 09:05 PM ET
- Golic responds to Peterson's Twitter rant
- (02:48) Yesterday, 11:40 AM ET
- Falcons' Shembo arrested, cut
- (03:03) Yesterday, 06:36 PM ET
- Clemson's Sweeney to skip fundraiser after backlash
- (02:46) May 27, 2015, 07:13 PM ET
- Who will start at QB for Ohio State?
- (01:44) May 26, 2015, 12:04 PM ET
- Kanell's top four teams
- (01:16) May 26, 2015, 12:15 PM ET
- QB transfers Golson, Adams need to win starting jobs
- (01:01) May 26, 2015, 12:41 PM ET
- North Carolina notified of allegations
- (03:04) May 22, 2015, 03:40 PM ET