ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson breaks down Suns forward P.J. Tucker's sentence of three days in jail and 11 days of home detention after pleading guilty to "super extreme" DUI.
Blazers stay alive with Game 4 win
Blazers show heart
Grizzlies gave too many chances
Bucks stun Bulls in Chicago
Bulls sense the urgency
Young Bucks having fun
Nets need OT to top Hawks in Game 4
Nets gaining confidence
Nets and Hawks put on a show
Hawks make too many mistakes
NBA top three plays of the night
Love ruled out for Eastern Conference semifinals
Vasquez says Raptors missing trash-talker like Pierce
Key to Spurs-Clippers series
NBA names official sock
Will Jeremy Lin be back with the Lakers?
- Shane Ray cited for possession of marijuana
- (03:07) Today, 10:31 PM ET
- Redskins will pick up RG III's $16.2M option for 2016
- (01:19) Today, 02:05 PM ET
- Steelers WR Brown joins offseason workouts
- (03:22) Today, 02:32 PM ET
- Gruden's QB Camp: Winston or Mariota?
- (07:10) Today, 07:09 PM ET
- Gruden's QB Camp: Defensive line and running back
- (07:50) Today, 07:28 PM ET
- Michigan State's defense impresses
- (00:48) Yesterday, 11:34 AM ET
- Rosen the favorite for UCLA starting QB job?
- (01:06) Yesterday, 12:04 PM ET
- Tennessee embracing championship goals
- (00:53) Yesterday, 11:51 AM ET
- Virginia Tech in ACC championship conversation?
- (00:59) Yesterday, 11:57 AM ET
- UAB player supports defunct football program during graduation
- (00:16) Yesterday, 11:26 AM ET