Paula Lavigne discusses the lawsuit against the University of Tulsa over its handling of sexual assault claims against basketball player Patrick Swilling Jr.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Jovan Belcher: Signs Of Brain Disease?
Ravens' Misdirection In Ray Rice Incident
Crisis Of Leadership
Anheuser-Busch Expressing Concern With The NFL
Greg Hardy's Domestic Violence Charge
Security Staffers: Rice Spat At Palmer
Switch Hitting: The NFL's New Tackling Dilemma?
Dan Snyder On Washington Redskins Name
Franchise Name Change: At What Cost?
Costas, Cooley On Washington's NFL Name
Bob Ley's Commentary On Washington's NFL Name Issue
Keeping Up With Mr. Jones
Victims Of Inaction
Derrick Washington's Police Interview
Catherine Lhamon Discusses Title IX
- Brady Focused On Doing A Better Job
- (00:45) Today, 01:42 PM ET
- Smith Facing Discipline For Cursing At Fan?
- (00:42) Today, 09:47 AM ET
- Manning Approaches Major Milestone
- (01:07) Today, 04:53 PM ET
- Is The Pressure Getting To Geno Smith?
- (00:45) Today, 05:13 PM ET
- Eagles No-Huddle Offense Can Strain Their Defense
- (01:12) Today, 03:19 PM ET
- 'College Football Live' Extra: Wednesday
- (01:36) Today, 04:42 PM ET
- Michigan Students, Fans Protest Against AD
- (03:11) Today, 10:21 AM ET
- Auburn Facing Difficult Stretch
- (03:28) Today, 01:22 PM ET
- Alabama's Defensive Game Plan For Ole Miss
- (01:41) Today, 10:31 AM ET
- Drive To The National Championship
- (00:42) Sep 30, 2014, 08:10 PM ET