Boston University researchers have discovered 27 more cases of chronic brain damage in deceased football players, including 15 NFL players, which more than doubles the number of documented cases connecting football to long-term brain disease.
OTL - New NFL CTE Cases
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Ravens' Misdirection In Ray Race Incident
Crisis Of Leadership
Anheuser-Busch Expressing Concern With The NFL
Greg Hardy's Domestic Violence Charge
Security Staffers: Rice Spat At Palmer
Switch Hitting: The NFL's New Tackling Dilemma?
Dan Snyder On Washington Redskins Name
Franchise Name Change: At What Cost?
Costas, Cooley On Washington's NFL Name
Bob Ley's Commentary On Washington's NFL Name Issue
Keeping Up With Mr. Jones
Victims Of Inaction
Derrick Washington's Police Interview
Catherine Lhamon Discusses Title IX
OTL: Emmert Questioned By Senate
- Ravens' Misdirection In Ray Race Incident
- (04:12) Today, 07:05 PM ET
- Ravens Aware Of Rice Assault Within Hours
- (03:18) Today, 06:30 PM ET
- Goodell: I'm Sorry
- (00:48) Today, 03:30 PM ET
- Goodell: We Will Get Our House In Order
- (09:36) Today, 03:39 PM ET
- Goodell: 'I Disappointed Our Partners'
- (02:08) Today, 03:58 PM ET