After the bombings at the Boston Marathon, security officials and experts are rethinking strategies of how to secure open-air sporting events.
OTL: Security At Open-Air Events
OUTSIDE THE LINES
OTL preview 5/26: Talent vs. character
Risk or Reward? The Redshirting Gamble
Holleran's tragic story
Danger on the mound
Mayweather's troubled past
History of violence
Goodell made final call on Hardy suspension
Wagering on Winston?
Robert Kraft's testimony compelling
SC Featured: At the Top of the World
NCAA VP: Officials did see all replay angles
Cuba on deck?
OTL Talkback: Indiana Religious Freedom Law, Part 1 of 2
OTL Talkback: Indiana Religious Freedom Law, Part 2 of 2
OTL Extra: Indiana Religious Freedom Law
- Bears' signing process of McDonald flawed?
- (02:07) Today, 10:42 AM ET
- Report: Brady's appeal hearing won't be by Wednesday
- (02:45) Yesterday, 07:56 PM ET
- Bears release Ray McDonald
- (02:27) Yesterday, 05:11 PM ET
- Any fallout in Chicago over McDonald's release?
- (01:21) Yesterday, 05:14 PM ET
- Adrian Peterson will not attend Vikings' OTAs
- (03:27) Yesterday, 12:54 PM ET
- North Carolina notified of allegations
- (03:04) May 22, 2015, 03:40 PM ET
- Golson to transfer to Florida State
- (02:05) May 19, 2015, 01:50 PM ET
- Reaction at FSU to Golson's move
- (01:55) May 19, 2015, 03:58 PM ET
- Former A&M QB Hill to enroll at TCU
- (03:28) May 22, 2015, 10:47 AM ET
- Weis still paid $2M annually from Notre Dame
- (03:07) May 18, 2015, 08:39 PM ET