After missing his team's final soccer match last season because of cancer treatment, 8-year-old Atticus Lane-Dupre and the Green Machine scrimmaged the Portland Timbers thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
8-Year-Old Gets Wish, Plays vs. Timbers
Simmons On LeBron's Return To Cavs
Stephen A. Smith: LeBron's Return A Fabulous Story
Rockets Pursuing Ariza
Chad Johnson Scores First CFL Touchdown
Will Love Commit To LeBron-Led Cavs?
Will LeBron's Star Power Help Cleveland Thrive?
King Felix Outduels Samardzija
Bosh Returning To Miami
Sport Science: The Torque On Tiger
Lakers Making Moves
LeBron James Returns To Cleveland
LeBron Enough To Make Cavs Contender?
Bulls, Spurs Front-Runners For Gasol
Melo Down To Knicks Or Bulls
Brewers Suffer Sixth Straight Loss
Richards, Angels Blank Rangers
- Chad Johnson Scores First CFL Touchdown
- (00:42) Today, 11:16 AM ET
- Possible NFL Return In Chad Johnson's Future?
- (00:44) Today, 12:14 PM ET
- Brett Favre Jersey Retirement On Hold
- (02:37) Yesterday, 11:09 AM ET
- MJD Wants To See NFL Team In London
- (02:19) Yesterday, 12:03 PM ET
- Are The Lions Legit Contenders?
- (02:04) Yesterday, 12:23 PM ET
- NCAA President Calls For 'Scholarships For Life'
- (03:08) Jul 9, 2014, 09:02 PM ET
- Balance Of Power In Michigan?
- (01:48) Jul 9, 2014, 06:06 PM ET
- Carroll To Be Inducted Into USC Hall Of Fame
- (04:39) Jul 8, 2014, 08:02 PM ET
- Dorial Green-Beckham Worth The Risk?
- (01:33) Jul 7, 2014, 07:53 PM ET
- Miami LBs Arrested, Dismissed From Team
- (02:26) Jul 8, 2014, 06:32 PM ET