At Texas Motor Speedway, an Indy car's average speed per lap is 215 mph due to the 24 degree banking in the corners. Sport Science examines the g-force that can put on the human body.
Sport Science: G-Forces At Texas Motor Speedway
Recapping O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA SpringNationals
Enders-Stevens takes home Pro Stock Championship
'SportsCenter' anchors take on Indy
Dramatic Finishes At Four-Wide Nationals
No Hablo Espaņol With Juan Pablo Montoya
NHRA Opens Season At Pomona
Hamilton Captures Second F1 Title
First Woman Wins NHRA Pro Stock Championship
Semitruck Breaks World Record Jumping Over Car
Sport Science: The Perfect Lap
Sport Science: Youth vs. Experience
Ryan Hunter-Reay's Sunday Conversation
INDY 500 50 Years On ABC
SAM AND S.A.M.
Forged Through Fire
Formula One To Add U.S. Team?
- Biggest impact player from 2015 NFL draft
- (02:36) Today, 10:29 AM ET
- Preparing Winston for first season in NFL
- (01:45) Today, 10:54 AM ET
- Irvin takes to Twitter after option declined
- (03:25) Today, 11:44 AM ET
- Patriots altering defensive identity?
- (02:08) Today, 12:18 PM ET
- Value picks in NFL draft
- (02:47) Today, 12:07 PM ET
- Joey Bosa the top prospect for 2016 NFL draft
- (00:56) Today, 10:33 AM ET
- Michigan State's defense impresses
- (00:48) Apr 26, 2015, 11:34 AM ET
- Rosen the favorite for UCLA starting QB job?
- (01:06) Apr 26, 2015, 12:04 PM ET
- Tennessee embracing championship goals
- (00:53) Apr 26, 2015, 11:51 AM ET
- Virginia Tech in ACC championship conversation?
- (00:59) Apr 26, 2015, 11:57 AM ET