Andrew Brandt reacts to the news that the NFL and former players agreed to settle concussion-related lawsuits for $765 million.
Settlement Reached In Concussion Case
Mariota motivated by starting job
Jamaal Charles feels like 'LeBron of football'
Wagner gets four-year extension with Seahawks
Rousey knocks out Correia
Who's next for Rousey?
SC Featured: Lifted
Prepping rookie quarterbacks
Mariota calm, consistent in the pocket
Rousey on emotional win over Correia
Kershaw extends scoreless inning streak to 37
Girls Youth Football: Is it Safe?
Chip Kelly addresses Boykin trade
Inbee Park makes history with British Open victory
Nadal talks winning Hamburg Open
Dolphins' offense has work to do in red zone
Kershaw dominates Angels, extends streak
- Jamaal Charles feels like 'LeBron of football'
- (02:36) Today, 02:33 PM ET
- Mariota motivated by starting job
- (02:11) Today, 01:43 PM ET
- Wagner gets four-year extension with Seahawks
- (00:33) Today, 01:00 PM ET
- Prepping rookie quarterbacks
- (01:40) Today, 09:14 AM ET
- Dolphins' offense has work to do in red zone
- (01:14) Today, 01:44 PM ET
- Finebaum: FSU has no business in top 10
- (00:31) Yesterday, 12:50 PM ET
- USC to best Oregon in Pac-12?
- (00:23) Yesterday, 12:24 PM ET
- Schembechler's influence still on Harbaugh
- (02:19) Jul 31, 2015, 10:03 AM ET
- Plan to pay NCAA athletes on hold
- (02:10) Jul 31, 2015, 04:13 PM ET
- Ohio State suspends four for opener
- (02:05) Jul 30, 2015, 02:18 PM ET