Steve Fainaru, Brad Culpepper, Andrew Brandt and Patrick Hruby discuss the initial $2 billion sought by retired players in concussion-related lawsuits and how they reached an agreement with the NFL on a proposed settlement of $765 million.
Keys To Peyton's Success This Season
Rangers Pick Wilson In Rule 5 Draft
RG III Benched
Cousins To Start Over RG III
Shanahan Needed To Establish Control
Matt Elam Calls Megatron 'Pretty Old'
Tuck: Giants Ready For Seahawks
Bush Expects To Play Against Ravens
Dallas Hot Button: Coach Garrett Safe or Sorry?
Chicago Hot Button: Cutler or McCown?
Protecting The Franchise
Te'o: Season Not Impacted By Hoax
Aaron Rodgers Feeling Pain
AJ McCarron Talks To Alex Rodriguez
Hits To Head Still Prevalent In NFL
Challenges For Defensive Players
- Nothing Has Changed For Mack Brown
- (01:32) Today, 11:39 AM ET
No votes available
- Mack Brown A Victim Of His Success
- (04:51) Today, 11:55 AM ET
- Mack Brown Poised To Step Down
- (02:15) Yesterday, 09:50 AM ET
- Saban's Future At Alabama
- (03:07) Yesterday, 10:05 AM ET
- Alabama Offers Saban New Deal
- (01:28) Yesterday, 09:45 AM ET